Have you ever asked yourself why some business get more attention than others keeping in mind they do the same services?The answer to that may be the elements that make that business memorable, such things like Logo.
Having Great logo is the first step towards giving a distinct symbolic identity to your brand in a market cluttered with undifferentiated products.Logo is the most important asset of any brand and the clearest way to create an image/Logo that will have a lasting impression in people’s minds is to design a simple, creative and memorable logo.
Vaxa Digital fully understands the critical role your logo will play in your brand, that’s why we will have to fully understand the brand, its customers, competitors and the message you want to convey through the logo. With our graphic design skills and creativity we’ll transform your business into a trusted brand, by creating a unique logo that stand out among the competitors.
At Vaxa Digital we offer Logo design services to suit every business’ needs.We serve and design logos for multiple industries from Travel, Fashion, Medical, Technical, Clothing, Gaming, Dental, Real Estate, Food and many more industries
If you’re looking for professional logo design services from a reputed logo design Company in KENYA,Vaxa Digital is your answer
example of taglines used by some companies
Safaricom – “The Better Option”
COOP Bank – “we are you”
Equity Bank – “Your Listening. Caring Partner”
Google -“Don’t be evil”
Apple -“Think Different”
THE LOGO COLOR PSYCHOLOGY
A lot of People buy things depending on how they feel, e.g. happy, sad, excited, safe, etc. And your logo can help bring out those feelings in people. If you have no idea the right color to choose for your brand the following Color psychology Guide will help you choose the right color for your logo.
- ORANGE :(The Color Of Confidence: ) This s the color that doesn’t let you pass without noticing. It stands out in a crowd and sends a message of “am the center of attention.” Orange is creative, youthful, and enthusiastic.
- RED : (The Color Of Energy ) – It is a powerful color that is warm, exciting, sexy, and urgent eg Coca cola, airtel
- GREEN (The color of environment ) – It expresses life and renewal, it is a color of respect and peace that is often associated with finances, safety, and nature. E.g. Mpesa, Safaricom, Oxfam, Heineken
- Blue : ( The color of success ) – It’s the most popular choice for business logos. Why?
- Yellow : (The Color Of The Sun) – The sun is always bright, that’s why yellow evokes feelings of optimism, clarity, and warmth, It creates happy emotions and is often considered simple, or a bit childish. That’s why it’s always the choice color for family-oriented businesses such as water parks, family restaurants, toys, etc.
- Black : (The Color of Power) – It a forceful color that signifies power and indicates the strength of a company and represents formality, dignity, force, convention, stability, and zero-tolerance. Any logo that is supposed to create a feeling of authority in people should have at least some Black in it. Examples of logo: Nike, Boss
- BROWN: (The Color Of Wood Or Ground) – This color implies benefits or advantages. It is a warm color that doesn’t attract much attention but creates a feeling of harmony and simplicity. It also can create an emotional image of seriousness and responsibility. That’s why many construction companies, law firms, real estate agencies and other organization’s use it for their logos and branding.
An A-star team of professional Graphic & Creative designers ready to transform your Brand
Affordable doesn’t necessary mean cheap, it means we’re able to offer a budget you can afford
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
With years of experience we’ll give you maximum value for money and satisfaction in the amount you give in to your work until you’re satisfied